Driven by the passion of exploring the city outdoors in true high-performance and unrestrictive comfort, Brompton and Protected Species are linking up to make moving around the city on a bicycle the most stylish part of the day.
The classic Parka in Black is ergonomically cut to perfectly fit and protect the wearer across all her activities whether you need protection from a stormy ride across the city, through to a confident stroll into a bar, café or boardroom. Styled in longer length, the jacket includes a split rear hem allowing for comfort in the saddle without compromising coverage. Highly waterproof, windproof and breathable with every seam sealed; developed using a 4-way knitted stretch fabric for freedom of movement; is creaseless, lightweight, easy-care; and has a DWR finish in addition to the waterproof membrane to ensure water rapidly beads off the jacket for ultimate comfort. When off the bike, simply tucked away all the technical and safety cycling features and remain stylish in your daily worlds.
- Material –100% Polyester (4-way stretch, waterproof rating 15,000mm/H2O, breathability rating 15,000gm/m2, DWR finish)
- Style – Long length parka
- 2-way waterproof zipper allows for additional adjustment
- Cuff adjusters with reflective tab. Can be reversed to hide reflective when not required
- Rear reflective tab. Can also be hidden when not in use
- Storm flap and stowable hood – ergonomically cut, fully adjustable
- Adjustable drawcords for perfect fit
- High neck coverage to keep out the elements
- Secure zipped pockets and soft closure snaps
- Premium Brompton x Protected Species branded metal hardware
- Colour – Black
- Care details - Recommend washing with NIKWAX® TechWash at 30°C per 15 washes to re-proof and keep your jacket performing well
|Measures in CMS||UK 6||UK 8||UK 10||UK 12||UK 14||UK 16|
|Side neck length||81||82||83||84||85||86|